Hampton Khanna, MD
Hampton Khanna, MD is a board-certified fellowship trained ophthalmologist who specializes in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus.
- A native of Maryland
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
- Fellowship: Pediatric Ophthalmology at Children’s National Medical Center, Washington, DC.
- Commonwealth of Virginia Medical License
- Diplomat, American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus