What to Bring to Your Appointment
For your appointment, please arrive a few minutes prior to your appointment time. Please bring the following:
- insurance card
- a photo ID
- your insurance referral (if applicable)
- a copy of your medication list
- any eye photos or radiology results
- your eyeglasses
- your contact lenses and contact lens prescription (if applicable)
- your referring doctor information & referral slip
- snacks/entertainment for children
Since we are medical and surgical specialists, our exams are more in-depth than your average eye exam. For complete eye examinations and consultations for both children and adults, your appointment may last up to 1 1/2 to 2 hours. There may be additional testing and your eyes will be dilated, so please plan accordingly.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 48 hours notice. This courtesy, on your part, will make it possible to give your appointment to another patient. Same day cancellations or not showing for an appointment will result in a no-show fee.