Marissa L. Albano MD
Marissa L. Albano MD is a board-certified general ophthalmologist with subspecialty training in glaucoma. She specializes in medical, laser and surgical treatment of glaucoma, with or without minimally invasive glaucoma surgeries.
- A native of New York
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residency: Georgetown Hospital/Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC.
- Fellowship: Glaucoma, Tufts University Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Commonwealth of Virginia Medical License
- Diplomate, American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Glaucoma Society