Edward S. Parelhoff, MD
Edward Parelhoff, MD is a board-certified ophthalmologist with specialized training in pediatric ophthalmology, and strabismus surgery for children and adults.
- Native of Baltimore, MD
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency: Jules Stein Eye Institute, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA.
- Fellowship: Pediatric Ophthalmology, Children’s Hospital National Medical Center, Washington, DC
- Fellowship: Ophthalmic Genetics, Wilmer Eye Institute, John Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Appointments at George Washington University School of Medicine in the ophthalmology and child health and development departments.
- Commonwealth of Virginia Medical License
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Diplomate, American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- American Board of Ophthalmology (Associate Examiner)
Costenbader Alumni Society
- Washingtonian Magazine Top Doctor
- Northern Virginia Magazine Top Doctor